Monday, February 15, 2010

Lectura! Reading!



So today i just got "The Prince" by Nicolas Maquiavelo. I read part of it when i was in Italy for an assignment, now is my turn to read the whole piece! I guess i can read it in the 17 hours of flight that i have ahead of me from NY to korea.

Hoy he recibido en el correo "El Arte del Poder" by Nicolas Maquiavelo. Habia leido parte del libro para una assignacion que tuve en Italia. Creo que podre leerlo en las 17 horas de vuelo que tendre de NY a Korea.

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing person, woman, and I hope you discover more amazing things about yourself in Korea. While you're at it, since you are a girl of miracles, please bring back a husband for me as my souvenir. Be safe and have a good trip!

    PS Your blog is awesome. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy your so sweet! i will try my best to get your so Husband souvenir...lol! BTW you should visit me soon so please start planning your trip to husband land..lol!

    ReplyDelete