Monday, February 22, 2010

My 4th day in Korea and the counting begins!


I have been in the land of the morning calm Korea for 4 days now and honestly I like what I see. People stares at me I guess is rare to see foreigners here. Today someone asked me if I was Indian, and I guess is an honor to pass for another ethnicity but Hey! I'm Dominican and Damn proud of it, overall is good. This past Sunday I attended a ballet presentation in which I was able to see Korean traditional dance. The colors, costumes, body gestures, and music were very enchanting, interesting and I guess with this experience my interest for this culture begins.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the ballet. Its good to know the Korean's ethic and their cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see why they'd think you could be Indian..You're probably the only single Dominican women to go hang in Korea for vacation. lol

    ReplyDelete